Warm Kale, Falafel & Tahini Salad
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 280g Goodlife Falafel
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 4 large handfuls of chopped kale (about 175g)
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 200oC/ Fan 180oC /Gas 6. Place the falafel on an oiled baking tray and bake in the centre of the oven for 15 minutes.
- Make the dressing: place 2 tsp of the oil in a little bowl, add the lemon juice, tahini, garlic, salt and pepper, and 4 tbsp warm water, then whisk everything together to make a smooth dressing.
- When the falafel are nearly ready, heat the remaining oil in a large wok, add the kale, spring onion and sesame and stir fry together for 3-4 minutes or until the kale begins to brown. Transfer it to a salad bowl or platter.
- Top the kale with the tomatoes, falafel and feta, then drizzle over the dressing. Serve whilst warm.
Created for Goodlife by Jenny Francis