Vegetable Protein Balls & Pasta
Prep time: 5 minutes, Cooking time: 25 minutes, Total time: 30 minutes
- Goodlife Vegetable Protein Balls
- Tagliatelle Pasta (or another pasta of your choice)
- Jar of Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Salad Garnish
Serving Suggestion: Great served with fresh olives and crusty bread.
- Place the Goodlife Vegetable Protein Balls on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven set at 200ºC / Fan 180ºC / Gas mark 6 for approx. 12-13 minutes. Turn once, half way through cooking. All ovens vary, so just make sure the Vegetable Protein Balls are piping hot before serving.
- While the Goodlife Vegetable Protein Balls are cooking boil some tagliatelle according to the cooking instructions on the pack. When the pasta is cooked, add a jar of tomato pasta sauce and warm through in the saucepan, according to pack instructions.
- When the Goodlife Vegetable Protein Balls are cooked through, add the cooked pasta and sauce to two bowls, top with a few of the protein balls and add a side salad garnish of your choice.