Vegetable Firecracker poke bowl
Recipe time: 35 minutes
2 Goodlife Firecracker Rice Melts
¼ small red cabbage, very finely shredded
1 large carrot, peeled and grated or julienned
10cm piece cucumber, sliced
4 radishes, very thinly sliced
Handful mange tout, washed and sliced in half diagonally
Small handful watercress
1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
2 tbs cider or rice wine vinegar
2 tsp toasted sesame oil
Pinch salt and pepper
Lemon or lime wedges
Soy or teriyaki dipping sauce
- Preheat the oven and cook the Vegetable Firecracker Melts according to the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables then arrange in groups in two large serving bowls.
- Mix together the vinegar and sesame oil in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- When the rice melts are ready, drizzle the dressing over the vegetables and sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds. Place a vegetable firecracker melt in the centre of each bowl and top with a small handful of watercress leaves.
- Serve with a dipping sauce and wedges of lemon or lime to squeeze over.