Summery Falafel salad
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 14 Goodlife Falafel
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 1 orange
- ½ bunch mint, leaves picked
- ½ bunch coriander
- ¼ red cabbage
- ½ a small cucumber
- 150g bean sprouts
- Handful unsalted peanuts
- 3 spring onions
For the dressing
- 1tbsp tahini
- ½ tbsp soy sauce
- 1 lime, juice of
- Preheat the oven and then cook the falafels according to the packet instructions
- Peel and segment the grapefruit and orange
- Finely slice the cabbage and using a speedpeeler prep the cucumber into ribbons. Finely slice the spring onions
- When the falafels have 5 minutes left, add the peanuts to the oven tray. Toast the peanuts but make sure they don’t catch.
- Place the dressing ingredients in a bowl and mix together. If the dressing is a little thick, loosen with a little water.
- Once the peanuts are toasted, roughly chop and set aside.
- Place all the other ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
- Top with the chopped peanuts and drizzle over the dressing.