Paella Slice sharing board
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 4 vegetable paella slices
- 200g halloumi
- 450g mixed colour tomatoes
- 4-8 slices of good sourdough
- 4 sweetcorn cobettes
- 4 sprigs mint, leaves picked
- 1 red chilli
- 50g feta
- 160g good green olives
- 180g charred artichokes
- 1-2 of your favourite dips, we like tzatziki
- Preheat the oven and then cook the paella slices according to the packet instructions.
- Slice the halloumi into ½ cm thick slices.
- Put a large frying pan on a high heat and then fry the cobettes until charred on all sides. Remove from the pan and place in a bowl. In the same pan, fry the halloumi for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Finely chop the chilli and the mint leaves. Place in the bowl with the cobettes and a drizzle of olive oil. Crumble over the feta and set aside.
- Slice all the tomatoes and place into another bowl, drizzle olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Char the bread so it’s ready for platter and decant all the other bits, olives, artichokes and dips .
- When the slices are ready, dish everything up onto a grazing board and let everyone dig in.