Beanburger with guacamole & wedges
Cooking & prep time- 30 minutes
For the guacamole:
- 1/1 large ripe tomato, diced
- 1.5 ripe avocado
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- A small handful of coriander leaves and stalks chopped (leave some unchopped leaves for decoration)
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
For the potato wedges:
- 4 medium potatoes cut into wedges (skin on)
For the rest:
- 4 Goodlife Spicy Beanburgers
- Gem lettuce leaves
- For the potato wedges: Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius. Wash potatoes and then cut into wedges. Line baking tray with parchment paper and place wedges with olive oil, a sprinkle of sea salt and black pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Flip each wedge over and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- For the burgers: Place burgers on a baking tray in the oven for 22 minutes
- For the guacamole: Scoop out the avocado flesh, add to the bowl with the rest of the ingredients, season with salt and pepper. Use a whisk to roughly mash everything together.
- To assemble: Place 2 dry gem lettuce leaves on the plate, place one cooked on top. Dollop guacamole on top of the burger. Top with additional leftover diced tomato, a sprinkle of finely chopped red onion and a few whole coriander leaves.
- To serve: Serve with potato wedges and a wedge of lime
Goodlife Spicy Beanburgers are available to buy at Waitrose and Ocado.
Created for Goodlife by Lily Soutter @lily_soutter_nutrition