Firecracker veggie stir-fry
Recipe time: 35 minutes
2 Goodlife Firecracker Melts
2 tsp vegetable or sesame or coconut oil
1 small red pepper, sliced
Handful sugar snap peas, halved
4 or 5 baby corn, halved lengthways
2 spring onions, sliced
Small head pak choi, leaves separated
Large handful beansprouts
Lime wedges and baby herbs to serve
- Preheat the oven then cook the Vegetable Firecracker Melts according to the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables and cook the noodles until al dente if choosing to use them.
- When the Firecracker Melts are almost ready, heat a large non-stick frying pan or wok and add the oil. Throw in all the vegetables except the beansprouts and pak choi and stir fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the pak choi and beansprouts and fry for another minute or so until they’re just wilting, then divide between two plates.
- Serve with Firecracker Metls, a garnish of herbs, noodles and lime wedges on the side to squeeze over.