Falafel & lentil salad with harissa dressing
Serves two as a main
Recipe time: 15 minutes
280g Goodlife Falafel
1 red onion
150g baby carrots
250g cooked puy lentils
1 red chilli
½ small bunch parsley
½ small bunch mint
½ small bunch chives
1 tbsp olive oil
For the sauce
1 tbsp rose harissa
4 tbsp plain yoghurt, plant based if you prefer
½ tsp easy garlic
½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC
- Peel and slice the onion into 8 wedges. Trim and wash the carrots then place both on an oven tray along with the falafels, drizzle over the olive oil and place in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix all the dressing ingredients in a suitable container and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the lentils with the zest of the lemon and a good squeeze of the juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile finely chop the chilli and herbs and stir both through the warm lentils.
- Plate the lentils on a suitable platter with the roasted onions, carrots and falafel.
- Crumble over the feta and a drizzle of the dressing with the rest served on the side.