Recipe time: 30
2 Goodlife mushroom & spinach Kievs
130g basmati rice easy cook
400ml coconut milk
½ red onion
1 red chilli
½ bunch coriander
For the sauce
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves
3cm piece ginger, peeled
1 tbsp plain flour, heaped
1 tbsp medium curry powder, heaped
1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
600ml vegetable stock
- Cook the Goodlife Kievs according to the packet instructions and bring a pan of 200ml water to boil.
- Meanwhile finely dice the carrot and the onion. Heat the oil in a frying pan on a medium heat. Add the carrots and onions to soften completely. Finely dice the garlic, coriander steaks and ginger and add to the pan, cook for a few more minutes.
- Stir through the flour and cook for a minute, stirring constantly. Stir through the curry powder and chilli sauce so the mix becomes a thick paste.
- Stir through 2 tbsp of the coconut cream from the top of the can, and add in the vegetable stock and bring to the boil then simmer for 15 minutes or so.
- Add the rice to the pan of boiling water with the remaining coconut milk and being to a simmer.
- Whilst you wait for everything to finish cooking, finely slice the onion and chilli and place in a small bowl with the juice of 1 lime.
- Divide between two plates and garnish with the softened chilli and onions and coriander leaves.