Sweet Potato, Pepper & Kiev Traybake
Autumn immune boosting recipe…
Cooking & prep time- 30 minutes
- 2 Goodlife Mushroom and Spinach Kievs
- 400g can green lentils, drained (240g drained weight)
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 2 large garlic cloves, diced
- 60g feta
- ½ lemon and zest
To serve (optional):
- Handful parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp natural or plant-based yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 220C gas / 200C fan. Place the sweet potato, red peppers, cumin powder and chilli flakes onto a baking tray. Drizzle with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and toss together so coated well. Place the Goodlife Mushroom and Spinach Kievs on top. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Take the pan out of the oven. Place Kievs onto a cooling rack. Toss the lentils and spinach into the rest of the traybake mix. Drizzle over a small dash of oil until coated, season with salt, pepper and an extra squeeze of lemon juice. Top with crumbled feta. Finally, place Kievs back on top of the lentil mix. Place under the grill for 3-5 minutes until the feta is golden.
- Serve with scattered lemon zest, parsley leaves, an optional dollop of natural yoghurt and black pepper.
Created for Goodlife by Lily Soutter @lily_soutter_nutrition