Mighty Non-Meaty Sausage Skewers
Prep time: 10 mins, Cooking time: 40 minutes, Total recipe time: 50 minutes
For the skewers:
- 1 pack Goodlife Mighty Non-Meaty Sausages (taken out of the freezer to thaw for 30 minutes)
- 1 red pepper (cut into chunks)
- 1 large red onion (cut into chunks)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic granules
- 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder
For the wedges:
- 2 large white potatoes (approx. 450g)
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Begin by preheating the oven to 180c. Carefully cut the potatoes into wedges and scatter them onto a baking tray. Drizzle over the olive oil and use your hands to ensure they’re completely covered in the oil.
- Season with salt and place into the oven for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the skewers. In a bowl combine the olive oil, soy sauce, smoked paprika, garlic granules and chilli powder.
- Next chop the slightly thawed sausages into 3 chunks per sausage using a sharp knife.
- Load the sausage, red pepper and red onion chunks onto skewers and place them onto a baking tray.
- Brush or coat the skewers in the marinade and ensure all sides are covered.
- Then place the tray into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Once the wedges and skewers are cooked serve them with a simple side salad and some vegan mayonnaise or dips of choice. Enjoy!
Created for Goodlife by What Luce Eats (@whatluceeats).
Goodlife Mighty Non-Meaty Sausages are available to buy at Waitrose and Ocado.