Supergreen Pesto Burger Open Sandwich
Published on 5th May 2020
Prep time: 5 minutes, Cooking time: 23-25 minutes, Total time: 30 minutes
- Goodlife Supergreen Pesto Burgers
- Toasted Sourdough Bread
- Mixed Salad Leaves
- Ripe Avocado
- Tomato – sliced
- Preheat oven to 200ºC / Fan 180ºC / Gas mark 6. Place Goodlife Super Green Pesto Burgers onto a baking tray in the centre of the oven for 23-25 minutes. Turn over halfway through cooking. All ovens vary, so just make sure the burgers are piping hot before serving.
- While the Goodlife Super Green Pesto Burgers are cooking, slice and toast the sourdough bread.
- Peel and the avocado and remove the stone. Cut the avocado into slices and then slice the tomato.
- To start building your Goodlife Super Green Pesto Sandwich, place a slice of your toasted sourdough on a board and layer with mayonnaise, mixed salad leaves and tomato slices. Place the cooked Goodlife Super Green Pesto Burger on top and then finish off with sliced avocado.