Mushroom & Spinach Kiev Tray Bake
Prep time: 10 minutes, Cooking time: 40-45 minutes, Total time: 50-55 minutes
- Goodlife Mushroom & Spinach Kievs
- Cooking Oil
- Red Onion
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Butternut Squash
Serving suggestion: Thyme
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6. Wash potatoes and cut them into thin wedges, mix with 1 tbsp of cooking oil of your choice in a roasting tin. Cook them for 20 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, wash and slice your courgette and butternut squash and cut your red onion into wedges.
- After 20 minutes, carefully remove the hot tray from the oven. Add the butternut squash, courgette slices and red onion wedges and mix with the potatoes to make sure they are evenly cooked. Place the Goodlife Mushroom & Spinach Kievs onto the tray and pop back into the oven for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, remove the tray from the oven again and add the cherry tomatoes to the tray and cook for a further 5-10 minutes. All ovens vary, so just make sure the Goodlife Mushroom & Spinach Kievs are piping hot before serving.
The tray bake will now be ready to eat. Sprinkle with fresh thyme and ta da! That’s dinner sorted.