Katsu Curry Burger
Published on 4th May 2020
Prep time: 5 minutes, Cooking time: 23-25 minutes, Total time: 30 minutes
- Goodlife Katsu Curry Burgers
- Bread Rolls
- Crunchy Salad
- Carrot– cut into julienne strips
- Cucumber – cut into julienne strips
Serving Suggestion: Tuck in with a side of crunchy potato fries and extra Katsu curry sauce for dipping.
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6. Place Goodlife Katsu Curry Burgers onto a baking tray in the centre of the oven for 23-25 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking. All ovens vary, so just make sure the burgers are piping hot before serving.
- While the Goodlife Katsu Curry Burgers are cooking, you can make the salad. Peel a carrot, and using a julienne peeler, julienne the carrot, then julienne the cucumber. Add the lot to some crunchy salad leaves.
- Cut the bread rolls, add some mixed salad to the base of the roll, top with the cooked Goodlife Katsu Curry Burger and some Katsu curry sauce.