Published on 4th May 2020
Prep time: 10 minutes, Cooking time: 15 minutes, Total time: 25 minutes
- Goodlife Falafels
- Crisp Lettuce
- Canned Chickpeas
- Rose Harissa
- Radishes – quartered
- Cherry Tomatoes – halved
- Red Onion – sliced
Serving Suggestion: Serve with pitta bread and houmous
- Pre heat oven to 200ºC / Fan 180ºC / Gas 6. Place Goodlife Falafels onto an oiled baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 15 minutes. All ovens vary, so just make sure the falafels are piping hot before serving.
- While the Goodlife Falafels are cooking, open and drain the can of chickpeas, add them to a saucepan and add 1 tablespoon of rose harissa. Heat gently while stirring.
- Peel the avocado and remove the stone, then cut the avocado in half and into slices.
- Once the Goodlife Falafels are cooked, you can make a start on your salad.
- In two bowls, add lettuce to the base, then add your cooked Goodlife Falafels, one half of sliced avocado, and half of the pre heated chickpeas in Rose Harissa to each bowl. Top with radishes, cherry tomatoes, a teaspoon or two of pesto, the red onion and cress.