Published on 4th May 2020
Prep time: 10 minutes, Cooking time: 15 minutes, Total time: 25 minutes
- Goodlife Falafels
- Wholemeal Pitta breads
- Halloumi Cheese
- Cooking Oil
- Red Onion – Sliced thinly
- Lambs Lettuce
- Pomegranate Seeds
Serving Suggestion: To make your Goodlife Falafel Mezze extra tasty, serve with houmous, olives, sundried tomatoes and roasted vegetables of your choice.
- Pre heat oven to 200ºC / Fan 180ºC / Gas 6. Place the Goodlife Falafels onto an oiled baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 15 minutes. All ovens vary, so just make sure the falafels are piping hot before serving.
- While the Goodlife Falafels are cooking, open your pack of Halloumi and carefully cut the cheese into 3 or 4 slices. Take a griddle pan and spray lightly with cooking oil of your choice and fry the halloumi slices for a few minutes on each side. Once cooked, place to one side.
- Take your pitta bread and toast lightly. Once toasted, cut into thin wedges.
- Serve the cooked Goodlife Falafels, grilled halloumi with a few slices of red onion, lettuce and a scattering of pomegranate seeds.