Halloumi & Roasted Veg Skewers
Published on 1st May 2020
- ½ Red Onion
- Mixed Peppers, chopped
- 1 small block Halloumi, chopped into cubes 1” x 1”
- Handful of mushrooms
- ½ courgette, sliced
- 3 tbsp runny honey
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp garlic puree
- ½ tsp crushed ginger
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Add the vegetables and halloumi onto skewers. Try and alternate between courgette/pepper/halloumi/onion/mushroom – the choice is yours!
- In a bowl, mix together the honey, lime juice, garlic puree, crushed ginger.
- Using a pastry brush, brush each of the skewers with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with the chilli flakes.
- Add onto a BBQ and cook for 5-10 minutes until golden.
Swap the halloumi for tofu, and remove the honey to make this vegan friendly!