Published on 1st May 2020
Prep time: 10 minutes, Cooking time: 15 minutes, Total time: 25 minutes
- Goodlife Falafels
- Multi seeded wrap or wrap of your choice
- Carrot – cut into julienne strips
- Red Cabbage – sliced
- Red Onion
Serving Suggestion: Dip into rich mayonnaise
- Pre heat oven to 200ºC / Fan 180ºC / Gas 6. Place three Goodlife Falafels onto an oiled baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 15 minutes. All ovens vary, so just make sure the Goodlife Falafels are piping hot before serving.
- While the Goodlife Falafels are cooling, peel a carrot and using a julienne peeler, slice into julienne strips. Cut a cucumber into half, julienne the cucumber in the same manner. Cut slices of red cabbage and red onion.
- Lay the wrap on a chopping board, spread the wrap with houmous, add a thin layer of julienne carrots, julienne cucumber, red onion and red cabbage.
- Take the cooked Goodlife Falafels and put them the middle of the wrap, fold the lower edge of the wrap up, then fold the 2 side edges around. With the wrap folded, then cut the wrap in half and enjoy.