Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
Published on 11th July 2016
- Pre-heat an oven to 180c/Fan 160/Gas 5.
- Drain the chickpeas, and pat dry with some kitchen paper.
- Add the chickpeas to a bowl, drizzle with 1-2tsp oil (or several sprays) and coat evenly.
- Sprinkle with the spice of your choice, and mix until evenly coated. Add more spic if you prefer.
- Pop the chickpeas onto a baking tray, spread out evenly.
- Put the tray into the middle of the oven, and cook for around 45-50 minutes, until golden brown, turning regularly.