Honey Roasted Winter Vegetables
Published on 22nd April 2016
- Preheat oven to 200c/400f/Gas Mark 6
- Peel carrots and parsnips and halve them crosswise, then halve or quarter each piece lengthwise.
- Peel and slice the onion.
- Place vegetables into a roasting tin, adding the oil, and mixing well to make sure they’re evenly coated.
- Pour over the maple syrup or honey, and add the tin to the oven.
- Roast for approximately 35 minutes, turning occasionally, or until the parsnips are tender and a lovely golden-brown colour.