Cauliflower & Apple Soup
Published on 22nd April 2016
- Heat the olive oil and butter gently in a large saucepan.
- Add the onion, cover, and fry for 3-4 minutes until softened.
- Add the cauliflower and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Add the apples, stock cubes/pots, milk and water and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender.
- Add the soup to a blender and pulse until smooth. (Unless you like chunkier soup – stop blending when you reach a consistency you like.)
- Season to taste with a little salt and pepper.
- Serve in warm bowl with a few croutons, and some fresh crusty bread for dipping if you wish.