“Gorgonzola”, Rocket & Pear Risotto
Published on 23rd March 2016
1. Fry the shallots in the oil until just starting to brown.
2. Add the rice and fry for another 2 minutes.
3. Add the martini/vermouth.
4. When absorbed, top with ¼ of the stock, and turn the heat setting to simmer.
5. When absorbed, add another ¼ of the stock and the peas.
6. When absorbed, add the cheese, then another ¼ of the stock.
7. Leave to absorb and infuse, stirring occasionally mix in the cheese.
8. Add the remaining stock, along with the peeled, chopped pear and cook until liquid is almost completely gone, and the rice is cooked al dente.
9. Stir in the rocket until wilted, and serve.