Black Bean Burgers
Published on 23rd March 2016
- In a food processor, pulse together half of the black beans, coriander, parsley, egg & chilli flakes.
- Add the chopped onions and garlic and pulse until combined.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl, and add the remaining black beans and breadcrumbs. Add salt and pepper to season, and mix until well combined.
- Separate into 4-6 portions (depending on how thick you like them) and shape into a burger shape.
- Add a little oil to a frying pan and cook for 4-5 minutes either side.
- Add to a burger bun with lettuce, onion & spicy tomato salsa.
- Serve with some skinny fries.